Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 1996 19:00:51 -0400
From:      gwh@spiders.com (Gene W Homicki)
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   GUS PnP + 960801-SNAP

Hey all,

	I'm using Amancio's GUS PnP Pro stuff form rah with
960801-SNAP.  It works, excpet for the following:

  1) Most times when I interrupt (^C) an MPEG playing with maplay, the
     system reboots spontaneously.  (Okay, so I won't interrupt
     playing mpegs. ;-)

  2) The system also soetimes reboots when playing midi files.  The
     last time this happened, it hung on one note for about 10 seconds,
     then the system reset itself.

Has anyone else seen problems like this?  I'm using a ASUS Triton
motherboard, PCI everything excpet for th GUS plug and pray.
Aside from that, it works like a charm.

					--Gene

--
Gene W. Homicki                               gwh@spiders.com