Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 23:44:37 -0400
From:      blue@niftynet.net (Mr.Blue)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   user PPP

when i type ppp to dial into my isp i get and error that says:

ld.so failed: can't find shared library "libdes.so.3.0"

now i know enough to know that it's looking for a file that it can't find
but what is this file?  where is it? and how do i get it with no drives
mounted(except the HDD of course)?(in case your wondering how i'm writing
this e-mail i'm on my win95 computer right now.)

	-Chris Takahashi