Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:33:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
To:        ticso@cicely.de
Cc:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>, Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>, <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PC164 SRM firmware problem

Hi Bernd,
	Yes, I've seen these boards running SRM firmware before.
Unfortunately, knowing that some of them do run SRM firmware doesn't do me
any good. No one can explain why the machine refuses to work with the SRM
firmware or provide any sort of workaround. :(
	Since the ARC firmware works again, is there any information I
should be looking for?

Thanks,
Josh