Date:      Thu, 03 Dec 1998 11:20:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      nectar@FreeBSD.ORG
To:        Martin Cracauer <cracauer@cons.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/shells/scsh Makefile ports/shells/scsh/pkg

On 03-Dec-98 Martin Cracauer wrote:
> It *is* in lang/, too: CATEGORIES=     shells lang

But it shouldn't be in shells.

>> ports/shells is
>> for interactive shells, which scsh is not.
>
> And I thought it was for shells to run scripts with :-)

But scsh, despite the name, is not a shell any more than Perl or
Python or Tcl are shells.  And note that all the members of the
category ``shells'' with the exception of scsh are indeed
interactive shells.

Oh dear, now I'm thinking of Sesame Street's ``Which of these
things is not like the other?'' :-)

Jacques Vidrine / n@nectar.com / nectar@FreeBSD.org