Date:      Thu, 06 Apr 2000 11:52:23 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Bruno LEVY" <Bruno.Levy@steria.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free BSD

In message <38ECAF23.FC94628C@steria.fr> "Bruno LEVY" writes:
: I have a DiskOnChip of 32 MB and need a UNIX environment to run 3 small
: programmes communicating through sockets.

No problem.

: Does Pico BSD does it ?

It can.  however, I'v eused my own "custom" stripts to generate our
systems and not bother with PicoBSD.  YMMV.

: Does it do multithreaded ?

It can.

: How much space does it need on disk and RAM ?

W/o any compression I've been able to get FreeBSD down to about 16MB,
which compresses down to about 5MB with gzip.

: I also have an EPROM of 8MB, can I use it ?

Maybe.  You'll need some kind of driver.

: Can it access RS 232 interface ?

Yes.

Warner