Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:32:57 +0000
From:      Mayank Jain <mayank@in.niksun.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Eric Crist <mnslinky@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: su: not running setuid

Hi,
No I am not able to login as root from other consoles also.
I am able to ssh on this machine from other machines and is able to
successfully login to this machine but from my console I am now even not able
to login to this machine. It is not accepting my uname and passwd. Looks like
I ma stuck at a big trouble.
--
Regards
Mayank Jain(Nawal)