Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2012 04:50:58 +0800
From:      "Kyle Law" <kyle.law@fgconferences.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Invitation to APAC Oil & Gas Deepwater Forum 2012 - KL

<INVITATION> The Deepwater Forum 2012
                                          To view this as a webpage, r=
ead here

=20
3 - 4 July 2012, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia:
Spearhead Your Deepwater Equipment Integrity and Disaster Management W=
ithout A Hitch

Dear Oil & Gas Peer,=20
=E2=80=9CDeepwater oil-drilling is of extreme importance to us. How do=
 we prevent incidents while drilling in 8316 feet of water, then deepe=
r into the substrata?"
Equip ourselves with proven technologies and  strategize sustainable i=
mplementation mean everything to us. But how should we deal with it?

Attend to meet the deepwater oil-drilling experts (representing their =
regional oil & gas companies) and learn how to drill even deeper depth=
s with the best practices:
A Future Outlook on Deepwater Projects in Asia

Dual Gradient Drilling

Understanding Pore Pressure Prediction for Drilling Operations

Drilling in a High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) Environment

Increasing Drilling Tool Reliability in Harsh Environments

Maintaining the Integrity of Your Topside and Deepwater Equipment

Deepwater Drilling Hazard Management

Well Integrity Management

Increasing Deepwater Production Rates through Efficient Well Intervent=
ion =20
The Roles of Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) and Autonomous Underwate=
r Vehicles (AUV) Deepwater Operations Support=20
Multiphase Metering - selecting the right system suited to your needs=20=

Flow Assurance Challenges in the Deepwater Environment=20
Hydrate Remediation in Flowlines=20
Subsea Separation - Key Lessons from Experiences=20
Implementing Integrity Management for Deepwater Projects...and more

Organizing Committee:

Download Agenda NOW!

Note:
Forward this to your deepwater oil-drilling team members also.

Best of Luck,

Mr. Kyle Law
kyle.law@fleminggulf.com

=20
Hope it is helpful for you. I apologise if you're not the intended rec=
ipient. If you wish to unsubscribe, here you are.=20