Date:      Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:44:25 +0100
From:      Chrisy Luke <chrisy@flix.net>
To:        Edwin Culp <eculp@webwizard.org.mx>, Tim Wolfe <tim@clipper.net>, tom@sdf.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Equal Cost/MultiPath Routing

Josef Karthauser wrote (on Oct 01):
> I don't believe that he's ported to elf yet, and is currently on holiday
> until next Monday so nothing will happen until at least then :)

I've not worked on -CURRENT with this code at all, and my colleague sitting
opposite seems reluctant to let me break his kernel... :-)

I'll be working on it again soon (honest guv) and may be able to get hold
of someone's -CURRENT machine.

Chris.
--
== chris@easynet.net, chrisy@flix.net, chrisy@flirble.org
== Systems Manager for Easynet, part of Easynet Group PLC.