Date:      Wed, 07 May 1997 15:04:00 +0200
From:      Tamburini Alessandro <sysop@mediacomm.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Equinox board & FreeBSD

Hello,
I am the sysop of an Italian ISP using Equinox boards ( SST-8I model ) and
Galacticomm's Worldgroup 2.0 in order to permit our customers to connect to
the Internet .
Now I need to use a couple of these Equinox boards on a PC using FreeBSD
Unix and TACACS to control users login .
I asked Equinox support and they answered me they don't support FreeBSD but
only SCO Unix and Xenix.
Do you think it is possible to use the Equinox SCO driver on FreeBSD + SCO
compatibility module ?
What additional software I need in order to permit my customers to call a
modem connected on an Equinox board port and to control their login to TACACS ?
Any help will be greatly appreciated .
Thanks in advance .
Tamburini Alessandro.