Date:      Mon, 02 Oct 2000 18:24:54 PDT
From:      "Chris Angell" <chris62vw@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   VirtualUserTable

I have a FreeBSD machine that is on the Internet acting as a mail and www
server (among other things).  I want to host multiple domains.  The only
problem I have is not knowing how to make the email work.  When I used to
work at a small ISP, there was a /etc/virtualusertable that was updated,
then hashed (?) to make a database of users.  So there would be entries like
this:

webmaster@somesite.com        root

Could someone please help me and tell me how to setup the mail (sendmail) to
operate with virtual domains?

Thanks so much,

Chris