Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:24:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Slashdot BSD section up and running

Hi Nik,

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Nik Clayton wrote:

> Obviously, for the front page of /. it would help if the chosen story
> was of relevance to more than one BSD (and, ideally, the other free
> software efforts as well).  For example, either the "Dual CPU" article
> or Greg's Daemon Advocate column would have made good front page
> material, IMHO.

Admittedly, this was before you started on officially, but I did submit
the SMP article to /. and it got rejected.  I figured that a comparison of
actual implementation of SMP w/ the theoretical model would be good news
but ...

Brett
Dr. Brett Taylor         brett@peloton.runet.edu    *
Dept of Chem and Physics			    *
Curie 39A	(540) 831-6147                      *
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics		    *
Walker 234	(540) 831-5410			    *