Date:      Wed, 9 May 2001 11:02:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tom Duffey <tduffey@wi.rr.com>
To:        chem vz <chemvz@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: webinterface mail users

Check out Qmail+vpopmail+qmailadmin.  Qmailadmin is the web-based
administrative console where users can login and do exactly what you
need.  I basically followed this tutorial, plus the info at www.qmail.org:

http://www.enixus.com.sg/~simbajaj/documents/html/qmail-HOWTO.html

Using ports where possible (I remember having to mess with some of the
ports to change installation prefixes and such to suit my needs), skipping
sqwebmail, and also installing Courier-IMAP for imap and pop3
services rather than using Qmail's (or was it vpopmail's?) pop3 daemon.

There is also more information here:

http://matt.simerson.net/computing/qmail.toaster.shtml

To see qmailadmin in action, check out:

http://www.inter7.com/qmailadmin/