Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2007 00:03:28 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Daniel_Dvo=C5=99=C3=A1k?= <dandee@hellteam.net>
To:        "'John Merryweather Cooper'" <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, frank@dynamical-systems.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: ipfw2dshield-0.5

Hi John,

thank you.

I have read a man page several times and there is nothing about this =
PATH problem, that a user has to add something to the path or during =
installation process there is no message about it.

So question is, it would be good to add info to man page or to "some =
magic scripst", wouldn=C2=B4t it ?

And the last but one, if it is the problem with PATH, why it does not =
appear on the other my systems ? I made an installation in the same way =
on all pc=C2=B4s.

The last, which user do I have to add to PATH variable for ? For root ? =
For cron ?

Bye