Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 06:41:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Justin M. Seger" <jseger@freebsd.scds.com>
To:        fj@dkuug.dk
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Different fxtv probs now...

   Yes it seems wierd, but it's not unusual (a lot of cards have this
   problem). Put:
	   options         "BKTR_REVERSEMUTE"
   in your kernel config. file, and you should be running happily.

Great, that fixed FXTV.  Thanks.

   The radio applet uses the tuners mute function, fxtv select the
   mute input on the mux of the card. For some reason Hauppauge have
   the mux assignments of mute and tuner-in reversed on some of their
   cards.

I can not get the radio applet to work.  Now when I turn it on, I hear sound
from the TV.  I get this whenever I try to change the station:
Error:
 can't read "dopreset": no such variable
can't read "dopreset": no such variable
    while executing
"if {$dopreset == 0} {
    set stname ""
    }"
    (procedure "SetFreq" line 4)
    invoked from within
"SetFreq 87.55"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $cmd $args"

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks in advance,
-Justin Seger-