Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 02:16:48 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Sri Ramkrishna <sramkris@ichips.intel.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTC regulating use of registrations

Sri Ramkrishna writes:
 > They can use it because people here seem to be kinda stuck on not
 > getting their kids "corrupted".  The problem with kids these days
 > is their parents.  Besides, I don't know about the rest of you
 > but I learned most of the seedier aspects of life through school ;)

You're close.  The real problem is the damned Clintons, er, liberals
think they can raise our children "better" than we can, and want to
control this (and all other) aspects of our lives.  I'm truly sick and
tired of this "It takes a village to raise a child" crap - it takes a
Mommie and Daddy who care about, and CARE FOR the child.  If the child
is downloading pornography or talking to strangers on the net, the child
needs to get his or her shell set to 'nologin', amongst other corrective
behavior.

Let's hear it again for not putting computers in your house without
login restrictions.  ;^)