Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:18:57 +0200
From:      "Morten A. Middelthon" <morten@freenix.no>
To:        Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: gnokii on FreeBSD 6.0 and Dell PE 2850

--Izn7cH1Com+I3R9J

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 03:17:36PM +0100, Anders Nordby wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> Interesting problem, as I am also going to move my Gnokii phone to 6.0
> soon. Did you try your phone with gnokii, running 6.0 on another system?
> Maybe the problem is with the serial port on your server.

Hi,

I have upgraded the old Dell PowerEdge 1750 from FreeBSD 4.11 to 6.0, and
gnokii still working beautifully. The only thing I had to change was the de=
vice
name, /dev/cuad0. I needed the system back up quickly, so unfortunately I
didn't get the chance to experiment more with gnokii on the newer Dell
PowerEdge 2850 server.=20

with regards,

--=20
Morten A. Middelthon

(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

--Izn7cH1Com+I3R9J

--Izn7cH1Com+I3R9J--