Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:45:19 -0400
From:      Viren Shah <virenshah@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Virtualbox addition in FreeBSD -current guest OS?

--089e013d15708c396304db449593

I was having problems compiling the virtualbox guest additions  on a FBSD
-current  (Apr 23 20:30 EDT) system. I changed all the VM_OBJECT_LOCKs to
VM_OBJECT_WLOCKs (and same for the UNLOCKS) and added rwlock.h to the
includes. That enabled it to compile but I'm having problems getting X
started (it just hangs) using those vbox modules for xorg. Log msg (see
attached) says "failed to initialize VirtualBox device (rc=-102)"

Anyone having recently compiled the vbox ose-additions on a -current system
and had it work? I'm just trying to figure out if this is a
-current-related issue or a vbox related one.

(Sorry for the .png files instead of logs. Haven't gotten remote access to
the box setup yet).

Thanks
Viren

--089e013d15708c396304db449593--