Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2001 23:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      wpaul@FreeBSD.ORG (Bill Paul)
To:        dougb@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/27862: xl driver defaults to incorrect broadcast address

> Synopsis: xl driver defaults to incorrect broadcast address
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->wpaul
> Responsible-Changed-By: dougb
> Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Jun 3 20:21:28 PDT 2001
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
>
> Over to the NIC guru
>
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=27862

GRRRRRRRR!!!!! You didn't even bother to read this thing, did you!
You just saw "xl drvier" in the subject line and immediately assumed
it was a complicated issue that only I could figure out!! Well you
were WRONG!! This is **NOT** a driver bug!!! In fact it's not even
a bug at all: it's a configuration error! The user typed 0xfffff00
instead 0xffffff00!!!

All you had to do was take 5 minutes to read the stupid problem
description and you could have closed out this PR yourself instead of
shuffling it along to me! It's a damn typo, for crying out loud!!!

Must... control... fist of death...

-Bill