Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:24:11 -0400
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: REQUEST FOR TESTERS: `devel/mingw32-gcc'

Lev Serebryakov wrote:
> Hello ports,
>
>   Latest versions of `mingw32-binutils' and `mingw32-bin-msvcrt' were committed.
>   `mingw32-gcc' is on pipeline.
>   But it is BIG update: new version is 4.2.0
>   I ask you to test this `almost new' port before commit.
>
>   http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/download/port-mingw32-gcc-4.2.0.tar.gz
>
>   Many thanks to Coleman Kane <cokane@freebsd.org>, who helps me to prepare this update.

I'd like to know what everyone else's experience with these new mingw32-
ports are. So far I have been building Win32 applications from my
FreeBSD box with these versions quite successfully. I think that the
binutils and GCC are actually newer than the ones currently shipping
with the MinGW32 binary distribution too.

--
Coleman Kane