Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 95 14:37:35 +0100
From:      Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr>
To:        PETERS@staidan.qld.edu.au
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boulder Dash, X game

 > I remember a postgrad friend playing a very neat game called Boulder
 > Dash on the Suns when I has a Uni in the mid eighties. A dwarf
 > tunneled about underground collecting jeweles and droping rocks on
 > bugs. I thought it was distributed as source & available on the net
 > then.

 > I wonder if anyone knows where to get a copy that would run or
 > compile on FreeBSD?

It is called Rocks'n'Diamonds. Version 0.9b has support for FreeBSD
and should be available in ftp.x.org. It will also available in a few
days in the FreeBSD ports collection :-)

 > Thanks,
 > Peter

Jean-Marc

 > Peter Stubbs, St Aidan's AGS. ph +61-07-3379-9911, fax +61-07-3379-9432

 Jean-Marc Zucconi       Observatoire de Besancon       F 25010 Besancon cedex
                   PGP Key: finger jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr