Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:14:24 +0100
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
To:        Dave Peacock <dave@sackheads.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /stand/sysinstall not upgraded during 4.4 binary upgrade

On Tuesday 25 September 2001  8:57 am, Dave Peacock wrote:
> Ah! Yes, that would make more sense. My train of thought regarding "not
> updated" was based upon the advice in various documents (FAQ/Handbook) that
> specified (paraphrased) "Make sure you install/upgrade with the correct
> version of sysinstall, otherwise you will have trouble".

I'd be happy to submit some changes to the handbook and/or FAQ if there are
some areas which may be confusing. But I couldn't actually find anywhere in
either document that suggests what you paraphrased above.

Can you be more spacific about parts of the documents that were unclear?

Thanks.

--
Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
http://sour.cream.org