Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 99 15:17:01 -0500
From:      "Michael T. Gray" <mtg@dmi.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FTP Daemon security

-- [ From: Michael T. Gray * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hello,
	I have a FreeBSD web server using Apache. My clients have websites that
they update themselves. I have them use an FTP client. I use the standard
FPT Daemon.

The problem I have:
	- they can read and write their files .... OK
	- they can not read or write or even see any other files .... OK
	- they can look at any directory on my server .... not OK
		can't see files though .... OK

	I'm not quite sure where to start to solve this problem. Any ideas would be
greatly appreciated.
			Thanks in advance, MTG