Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:01:15 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

I dread getting myself into this..., but I can put a few Sparc U1/170's
into peoples hands, IFF they will acutally contribute to createing
FreeBSD/sparc64.  This DOES NOT mean just "testing", but actual loader,
kernel, and libc porting (ie, CODING).

If you feel you are one that getting one of these loaners would push the
sparc64 porting effort forward, please email me.

--
-- David    (obrien@freebsd.org)