Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 1999 23:24:30 +0100 (SNT)
From:      Peter Olsson <pol@leissner.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How change CET to SNT for TZ in Swedish installation?

We use timezone SNT in Sweden but FreeBSD installation offers only CET.
I usually agree to this and then set correct TZ in /etc/rc and /etc/profile.

Now I need to set SNT for the entire environment, I would like to create
a SNT-zoneinfo-file and make the machine use it instead of CET. How can
I do this?

Would it be possible to include this in FreeBSD installation also?

Thanks for your time!

Peter Olsson    pol@leissner.se