Date:      Wed, 24 Dec 2008 00:14:03 +0800
From:      "PstreeM China" <pstreem@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to use openjade chages from from sgml to tex ?

Hello all:

 i want change the format from sgml to tex , search the google find the
methods about : sgmltools , openjade and so on ...

 after install the ports sgml-tools-lite,openjade ,there is no man about
sgml-tools. read the man openjda ,there is a option :

  -t output_type
              output_type specifies the type of output as follows:

              ^^
              tex TeX (used for SGML/XML to TeX transformations)

  but when i use the command : %openjade -t tex book.sgml  (the file of
book.sgml is in the path /usr/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/)
  the command tell me: Segmentation fault

 can somebody help me , tell me how to use the openjade to change format
from sgml to tex , or how to change sgml to tex format ???  thanks !