Date:      Fri, 01 Sep 2006 21:31:54 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: cvs commit: src/libexec/save-entropy save-entropy.sh]

FYI, I just MFC'ed this change to RELENG_6. I do not plan to MFC it to
RELENG_5. I believe this will help avoid the symptoms of the most common
user errors that we see complaints about on the mailing list, and my
personal mailbox.

I tested the changes thoroughly on both HEAD and RELENG_6, so I do not
anticipate any problems, but please consider this a mini-heads up.

Doug