Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:21:20 +0200
From:      Piotr Wozniak <piotr.wozniak@cs.put.poznan.pl>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: doscmd - error

>t16 keyboard access and of course graphics need X. Unfortunately
>many interactive dos programs use int16. It should be possible to
>implement at least some int16 functions on the console, but that
>has yet to be written.
>If you just want to run a certain dos program, you can also run
>that program directly from doscmd, see manpage.
>
>- Willem

I'm sorry to bother you but I still rack my brains..
I've installed X support, recompiled doscmd and error does not disappear.

I want to launch qbasic.exe for example:
# doscmd /mnt/qbasic.exe
doscmd: fatal error int10 function 0x03:50 only available in X mode

Did anyone do it? Can you give me some concrete hints?
(manpage is very poor..)
Piotr