Date:      Mon, 04 Feb 2002 18:45:55 +0000
From:      "S Roberts" <sroberts84@hotmail.com>
To:        microman@cmosnetworks.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yes, the ATI 3D Rage Pro works w/ FreeBSD, and much more

Hi,
  Thanks for getting back to me, and for the information. I managed to work
my way through the install okay enough (the Card works a dream!).

Something else has be "thinking" though. Now that I've installed the OS (and
KDE, other packages and ports), would I not need to perform some form of
"disk cleanup" of the temporary files that (I assume) would have been left
around after the initial istallation?

Please let me know the procedure (or where I can find the info) for
post-installation routines, if possible.

Thanks again for the information and assistance.

Regards,

Stacey