Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 1996 10:57:43 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tony Kimball <alk@Think.COM>
To:        current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   CVS version

CVS 1.7 substantially improves client/server support.  I had to make
one trivial mod in order to make the AUTH_{CLIENT,SERVER}_SUPPORT
work without dumping, but it is now solid as a rock, despite my
callous disregard for the comments.  I've been using it daily for
a month sans glitch.

*** login.c     Sun Mar 17 04:30:51 1996
--- login.c.~1~ Sun Dec 31 10:20:25 1995
***************
*** 208,215 ****
                linebuf = (char *) NULL;
              }
          }
-       fclose (fp);
      }

    if (already_entered)
--- 208,215 ----
                linebuf = (char *) NULL;
              }
          }
      }
+   fclose (fp);

    if (already_entered)
*** options.h   Sun Mar 17 04:05:20 1996
--- options.h.~1~       Sun Mar 17 03:59:36 1996
***************
*** 247,256 ****
   * define either of these unless you're testing them, in which case
   * you're me and you already know that.
   */
! #define AUTH_CLIENT_SUPPORT 1
! #define AUTH_SERVER_SUPPORT 1

! /* If you are working with a large remote repository and a 'cvs checkout' is
   * swamping your network and memory, define these to enable flow control.
   * You will end up with even less guarantees of a consistant checkout,
   * but that may be better than no checkout at all.  The master server process
--- 247,257 ----
   * define either of these unless you're testing them, in which case
   * you're me and you already know that.
   */
! /* #define AUTH_CLIENT_SUPPORT 1 */
! /* #define AUTH_SERVER_SUPPORT 1 */