Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:30:27 -0600
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The difference between two things (Was:  statically/dynamically based software)

At 13:04 28-01-1999 -0800, you wrote:
>source, so I could be way off base. All I know is that I have a friend that
>works for IBM here in Atlanta and he says everyone there *hates* OS/2.

I guess it warped on them. :-)

>------------------------------------
>Never trust a cop with a rubber glove.
>--------------------------------------

As a former deputy sheriff, I would be scared of any cop who is not smart
enough to wear rubber gloves. Cops need to take reasonable precautions
against bloodborn diseases which a lot of their "clients" carry.

Adam

           ===> Whiz Kid Technomagic <===
             http://www.whizkidtech.net/
    The resource center for webmasters and web users
       Winner of the Starting Point Hot Site award
            Winner of the Lighthouse Award
             Home of the Web Magic Award