Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:40:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/10873: devel/ORBit upgrade to 0.4.2

The following reply was made to PR ports/10873; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To: mreimer@vpop.net
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:31:19 +0200

 Hi,

 On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 10:23:13AM -0800, mreimer@vpop.net wrote:
 > >Synopsis:       Upgrade devel/ORBit to 0.4.2

 Please test ports before send-pr'ing.  Vanilla broke fetching on all of
 the MSATER_SITE_GNOME ports a few days ago, which your patch doesn't
 address, plus patch-aa needs to be reworked because libtool has got the
 .so naming convention's wrong again.

 glib and gtk+ are also broken by the libtool problem, and there is a
 2.2.x problem I introduced in glib.

 I'll be looking into these ports over the next week, and also taking a
 first stab at automatic libtool fixing...

 Regards,
  -Jeremy