Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2001 22:02:40 +0100
From:      dirk.meyer@dinoex.sub.org (Dirk Meyer)
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail relay problem.

Peter Brezny wrote:,

> I just reconfigured sendmail from local delivery of my domain's mail to
> being just a realy by changing
> sendmail.cw commenting out all references of sysadmin-inc.com
> and adding sysadmin-inc.com to a newly created
>
> sendmail.cR file.

Did you tell sendmail to use it?
In recent releases sendmail will use:

/etc/mail/relay-domains

$ grep relay-domains /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
FR-o /etc/mail/relay-domains

This class is for domains and IP's that are
allowed to use your server for _outgoing_ relay.

For _incoming_ relay add a route in
your mailertable.

kind regards Dirk

- Dirk Meyer, Im Grund 4, 34317 Habichtswald, Germany