Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:07:50 +0200
From:      "Heiko Perkuhn (AC/EDD)" <heiko.perkuhn@ericsson.com>
To:        <freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Eclipse-3.1.1

Hello,

for a research project, we need eclipse version 3.1.1 (or 3.1.2...) =
running on FreeBSD. Is there any chance to get hold of a v3.1.1 package =
anywhere?? This would save us hours of work... Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Heiko Perkuhn

Dipl.-Ing. Heiko Perkuhn
Research Engineer in Mobile Multimedia Networks Research
Ericsson Research, Corporate Unit
Ericsson GmbH, Eurolab R&D
Ericsson Allee 1 Tel: +49 2407 575 6519
D-52134 Herzogenrath Fax: +49 2407 575 400
Germany Mobile: +49 172 279 8588
www.ericsson.com <http://www.ericsson.com/>;  Email: =
heiko.perkuhn@ericsson.com <mailto:norbert.niebert@ericsson.com>=20

Ericsson GmbH. Sitz: D=FCsseldorf. Registergericht: Amtsgericht =
D=FCsseldorf, HRB 33012. Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Dr. Stefan Kindt, Carsten =
Ahrens. Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Jef Keustermans

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the =
addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution =
is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in =
error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and =
delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, =
interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only =
send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such =
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any =
consequences thereof.