Date:      Sun, 27 Dec 1998 02:25:16 +0900
From:      takawata@shidahara1.planet.kobe-u.ac.jp
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Please test my code for Intel onboard SMBus function.

I wrote a driver for PIIX4 SMBus and I need some feedback and advice about
PCI code, especially  intrrupt code.
The code is currently available at
http://www.freebsd.org/~nsouch/intiic-981224.tgz
or
http://www.planet.sci.kobe-u.ac.jp/~takawata/intiic-981224.tgz

The device have somewhat odd PCI configuration space about intrrupt.
It uses only SMI or IRQ 9 intpin #a and normal IRQ and intpin
configuration register shows no intrupt. So I cut ,paste and modify
pci_map_int() code.
If you know more better way,please advice me.

Thanks in advance.

Takanori Watanabe.
Public Key</a>
Key fingerprint =  2C 51 E2 78 2C E1 C5 2D  0F F1 20 A3 11 3A 62 2A