Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:56:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Cowboy Killer <bellum@kamel.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help! syslogd!

Hello all
	OK, hers my problem.  I am running freebsd 2.2.7 and tring to have
my syslogd send them to my solaris machine.  heres what ive figured out:
syslogd from solaris to freebsd sends packets on a really high port
syslogd from freebsd to  solaris sends no packets at all.
(Hopefully one of you guys knows solaris :) )
IF you have any ideas, please reply! thanks
--Bellum

I Dare Your Reality, I Challenge Your Very Being
-Allen Ginsberg