Date:      Fri, 07 May 2004 20:15:26 +0100
From:      "S. Anthony Sequeira" <tony@sequeira.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        "Michael S. Peek" <peek@tiem.utk.edu>
Subject:   archivers/rvm-0.90.b

I have been in correspondence with the author of the above package
concerning slight problems and 1 bug I have discovered.

He has offered me a patchfile, which I will try as soon as I can
discover where the source files are.  You will have gathered from this
that I am a relative FreeBSD noob.

However, he has also released a new version,  Here are his words:

<quote>
If you do, you might let them know that I just put out 0.90.1-beta with
this patch and more.  (Hopefully I haven't just caused more bugs than
I've fixed.)

Michael
</quote>

Thanks.  Please let me know if I am breaking any procedural protocol
here by bypassing the ports team.

Warm regards.
--
"Not Hercules could have knock'd out his brains, for he had none."
-- Shakespeare