Date:      Mon, 10 Oct 2016 11:48:12 +0100
From:      tech-lists <tech-lists@zyxst.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   11-current becoming 11-stable

Hi,

I have a desktop that has run 11-current for at least the last year. I
periodically rebuild kernel and world to keep on top of things. As it's
a desktop, there are lots of ports installed. These are installed via
the older cd /port && make install clean way, rather than poudiere.

Basically I'm asking that, when 11-stable becomes available (as far as I
can see, it's still at PRERELEASE), is it worthwhile/advisable to
recompile all my ports after doing the make world & make delete-old dance?

thanks,
--
J.