Date:      Mon, 15 May 2006 13:49:19 -0500
From:      "Zimmerman, Eric" <Zimmerman.Eric@con-way.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?V=E1clav_Haisman?= <V.Haisman@sh.cvut.cz>, "Ion-Mihai Tetcu" <itetcu@people.tecnik93.com>, <shaun@inerd.com>, <robin@isometry.net>, <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Dovecot 1beta8 + kqueue = no mailbox folders in Horde/Imp menu

> >> Un^d^dregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"
> Hmm, interesting, do you have some logs that show Dovecot dying in the
> kqueue code?
>=20

No, dovecot didn't die, it was just not serving mailboxes from what I =
could tell via Horde. I think the issue was related to my proxy and its =
interaction with Horde.  I rechecked all the configs and things started =
working again.  What was odd is that after I recompiled dovecot without =
kqueue support things looked right in Horde, so I attributed the issues =
to kqueue support.  Soon after things went back in the toilet so I =
started looking elsewhere. Once I got it working I then recompiled =
dovecot with kqueue support and haven't had issues since.

Again, sorry for the noise on this one.

Eric