Date:      Tue, 7 Apr 1998 17:37:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        stb@transit.hanse.de (Stefan Bethke)
Cc:        mark@crle.uoguelph.ca, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cut end of Newsflash page

%> Hi, perhaps it's time to remove everything below the February 1997
%> section of the Newsflash page?
%
%Why that? Beside the implication of "newsflash", I don't find the page too
%long.
%
%We might however consider adding a seperate "history"...

I've generally tried to trim it once every year or so; a year's worth of
history is useful to me, but as it grows, it gets unruly.  I'm not sure
we really need a "history," since most everything there can be found
elsewhere on the site.

I'll get to trimming it next time I'm on freefall for something else. =)

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@freebsd.org  |      You must be smarter
Project Eos/Unity Student Programmer / IT&ECS  |  <---  than this stick