Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:14:48 +1300
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        Ernst de Haan <ernsth@nl.euro.net>
Cc:        Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.org>, java@FreeBSD.org, dirk@FreeBSD.org, Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Update port: Jakarta Tomcat (www/jakarta-tomcat)

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 10:43:42AM +0100, Ernst de Haan wrote:
> New patch. This time I integrated Jonathan's patches as well. So now stdout
> and stderr are automatically redirected to logs/stdout.log and
> logs/stderr.log, by default. This can be changed.

Looks good, however, just one more very niggly thing (last one, I
promise!). Could we have change the:

    ... && echo " ${NAME}"

on startup/shutdown to:

    ... && echo -n " ${NAME}"

So that we don't the extra newline on startup & shutdown, (I believe
this is the defacto standard on all the other startup scripts).

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>