Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:48:20 -0600
From:      Brad Waite <freebsd@wcubed.net>
To:        Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: 6.1-stable hangs and LORs

Hey Max, thanks big-time for the help!

It's been just over 2 weeks with no LORs and no lockups.  I've read the
man page probably a hundred times when setting up pf, but never saw the
bug.  Wanted to confirm the fix with anyone else that may be struggling
like I was.

Would it be out of the question to throw a notice to syslog() if the
user or group filter?  That would have saved me months of frustration.

Brad