Date:      Tue, 25 Dec 2001 23:08:07 -0500
From:      Jonathan Towne <jontow@twcny.rr.com>
To:        "R.P. Aditya" <aditya@grot.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell Inspiron 2100 running 4.5-PRERELEASE

On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 07:20:04PM -0800, R.P. Aditya scribbled:
# I've also submitted an entry to the "Laptop Compatibility for FreeBSD" page,
# however it seems that there might be some utility to having something like
# www.linux-laptop.net for FreeBSD...if, say, 5 folks would write to me and say
# they'd be willing to writeup a basic page about how well FreeBSD works on
# their laptop, I'd be willing to setup a webpage with links.

Count me in, too .. I've got a toshiba libretto 50ct.

- Jonathan Towne