Date:      Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:52:51 -0500
From:      "Shawn Barnhart" <swb@grasslake.net>
To:        "Mike Smith" <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HPDA/DAC960PL (was Re: How good is AMI MegaRAID support?)

Sure.  It's not super urgent for the home network, as the electrical
charges for running the disk cabinet (4 A @ 117V) year-round are $266,
way more than a brand new 20GB IDE disk.

But it would be nice at work.  We just decomissioned a Netserver LX Pro
166 that has a newer(?) HPDA card and 6 x 4GB of disk.  For little money
it could easily be a dual PPro FreeBSD box with RAID...

Thanks for your attention!