Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:55:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>, Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bin/6353

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> The question is, should it be a port or should it be contrib ?
>
> I guess we should leave this to whoever submits either of these first :-)

Heh.  I really don't care which.  Having it in contrib means we can frob
it if we need to but we can do that with ports patch files too.

Either way I've got to reintegrate my ftp-user maps whenver I upgrade or
whatever.

(You know, I really should get around to doing that...)

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd		| A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net		| As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/