Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:54:16 +0100
From:      "Bas Smeelen" <b.smeelen@ose.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FLAME - security advisories on the 23rd ? uncool idea is uncool

>If a security advisory is announced, you have to patch, period!
 =20
  >Happy holidays to all. Black hats too :)
 =20
  >--=20
  >George
 =20
  It is up to the sysadmin.
  If your services are not affected, there is no need to patch.
  Although it's best to always keep your systems up to the latest.
  I think the security advisories are a good thing especially this time =
of the year
  But like they say here it's a storm in a glass of water
  YMMV
  Cheers and happy holidays (holy-days :)) =20

Disclaimer=3A http=3A//www=2Eose=2Enl/email