Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:55:21 -0600
From:      "Jason Gretz" <JGretz@Angstman.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   (no subject)

Hey can someone help me out? I got the latest stable release of FreeBSD =
(6.1) and am trying to install the /usr/ports/net/samba3 port and I am a =
little lost after the install. How do I load it? Do I edit the inetd or =
rc.conf? I did some research on the =91net but I am a little lost. I=92m =
new to FreeBSD, only been using it for about 3 days. Thanks for any and =
all help!
=20
-Jason

--=20