Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 1998 01:29:01 -0500
From:      Rajesh Vaidheeswarran <rv@fore.com>
To:        Steve Price <steve@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        rv@fore.com, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9076

Hi Steve,

Cons requires a couple of changes.

Makefile changes:

MASTER_SITES=	http://www.dsmit.com/cons/

Other sites are: http://www.telerama.com/~bgarcia/cons

files/md5 changes
MD5 (cons-1.5.tgz) = 6dcc5fbf7c24928feb199075698981c9

Also, I would ideally like to give a pointer to the
FreeBSD Ports Collection URL for cons on the cons web site,
but I didn't see it listed in the devel.html.

Is there some mechanism that I should go through
to get the cons port listed in the Ports Collection?

Thank you.

rv

 -- using MH template repl.format --