Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:04:32 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Michael Bushkov <bushman@rsu.ru>
To:        Michael Reifenberger <mike@reifenberger.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nss_ldap rewritten (SoC)

Hi,

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Michael Reifenberger wrote:

> Revision 1.1.1 does compile.
> It did work only after uncommenting all 'pam_*'
> directives in the old nss_ldap.conf
> Either you should use a nss_ldap_bsd.conf of ignore all
> unwanted directives.

Ok - I guess I'll do both :)

> Thanks anyway for your efforts.
> Keep on the work!
>
> Now if only I had the whole nss/ldap/cache/* stuff in -stable
> (and -current of course)!
> Watching a simple `truss ls -l /home/` makes me wonder if I did
> the right decision when thaking the LDAP road :-(

nss_ldap would be hopefully merged into the -current along with OpenLDAP
client libraries. I'm currently working on the patches. Unfortunately, I
can't say anything about -stable (I'll prepare patches for it
anyway, though).

Thanks again for testing!

With best regards,
Michael Bushkov