Date:      Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:15:48 -0800
From:      "Ahmad Arafat Abdullah" <trunasuci@mail.com>
To:        admin@hdk5.com, "FreeBSD Users Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Sendmail on FBSD server wont connect to remote user.

I'm leaving sendmail long ago since I'm migrated to Postfix..
but however as i still remember, default sendmail installation
is just listening to localhost.

so u need to alter the *.cf file ( in /etc/mail/ )..

# SMTP client options
O ClientPortOptions=3DFamily=3Dinet, Address=3D0.0.0.0

by default this line will be commented out ( with # or dnl ) or just listen=
 to localhost

previously I faced this prob with old RedHat 7.x..

anyone who know this, maybe can correct me if I'm wrong

TQ

--=20
Play 100s of games for FREE! http://games.mail.com