Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:04:15 -0500
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        djb@wit389306.student.utwente.nl, Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
Cc:        Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: current.freebsd.org (FTP)

At 6:53 PM +0100 2/29/00, Dave Boers wrote:
>It is rumoured that Forrest Aldrich had the courage to say:
> > No, it allows you to log in, but will not accept anonymous logins.
> > Login Incorrect
>
>This has been going on for nearly 20 hours now. About 20 hours
>ago the machine was briefly unreachable and when it came online
>again it refused logins.

Does this have anything to do with the networking change?
(AppliedTheory buying out CRL).  We just noticed that change
with ftp.freebsd.org, although I don't really know how long
ago that change happened...

---
Garance Alistair Drosehn           =   gad@eclipse.acs.rpi.edu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute